1. Symbiosis or Integration: A Study of the Tonal Elements in the Choral Works of Mzilikazi Khumalo & Phelelani Mnomiya
2. ANALYSIS OF MUSICAL FORMS IN ÌGÀ ÌDÚNÙNGÁNRÁN COURT MUSIC OF LAGOS STATE
- 3. Variation and language engineering in Yoruba-English code-switching
- 4. The Sociolinguistics of Nollywood Movies', Journal of Global Analysis
5. Re-examining Firm Size-profitability Nexus: Empirical Evidence from Non-financial Listed Firms in Nigeria
- 6. Effect of CEO Pay on Bank Performance in Nigeria: Evidence from a Generalized Method of Moments
- 7. Managerial ownership and performance of listed non-financial firms in Nigeria.
- 8. Violence in Nigeria: Nature and Extent
- 9.IMPACT OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ON COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE – EVIDENCE FROM NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY
- 10. EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- 11 Impact of Online Social Networking on Employees' Commitment to Duties in Selected Organizations in Lagos State, Nigeria
- 12. The Effect of Internal Control System on Nigerian Banks
- 14. Governance in Nigerian Banks
- 15. Examination of fraud in the Nigerian banking sector and its prevention
- 16. Survey of Corporate Social Responsibility Practices in Nigerian Manufacturing Sector
- 17. Equatorial M(3000)F2 estimation of F2-layer models peak heights during high solar activity
- 18. Effects of Radio waves on Haematological Parameters of Albino Mice
- 19. Data Mining: A Book Recommender System Using Frequent Pattern Algorithm
- 20. Evaluation of aquifer vulnerability and the protective capacity in some oil producing communities of western Niger Delta
- Seismic refraction and Resistivity Studies of part of Igbogbo Township, South-West Nigeria .
- 21. GROUNDWATER QUALITY ASSESSMENT USING PREDRILLING ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENTS
- 22. INTEGRATED ASSESSMENTS OF POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF HYDROCARBON AND SALT WATER INTRUSION ON THE GROUNDWATER OF IGANMU AREA OF LAGOS METROPOLIS, SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA
- 23. Subsurface characterization using seismic refraction and surface wave methods: a case of Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State. DOI:
- 24. Integrated Geophysical and Geochemical Methods for Environmental Assessment of Municipal Dumpsite System
- 25. Groundwater Quality and Identification of Hydrogeochemical Processes within University of Lagos, Nigeria
- 26. Near-Surface Seismic Detection of Deepwater Channels and Depositional Facies, Eastern Offshore Niger Delta: Sedimentological Insight from Outcrops and modern Hyperpycnal Deposits
- 27. Integrated geophysical and physicochemical assessment of Olushosun sanitary landfill site, southwest Nigeria
- 28. Application of Electrical Resistivity Imaging in Investigating Groundwater Pollution in Sapele Area, Nigeria
- 29. Geophysical and geochemical site investigation of eastern part of Lagos metropolis, southwestern Nigeria
- 30. LITHOFACIES TYPES AND INFLUENCE ON BITUMEN SATURATION IN XHORIZON OF THE NIGERIAN TAR SAND DEPOSITS.
- 31. GEOCHEMICAL AND MINERALOGICAL COMPOSITION OF ISHARA SANDSTONE DEPOSIT, SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA
- 32. Hydrocarbon Potential of Some Afowo Shale Deposits in Part of South Western Nigeria
- 33. RADIOGENIC COMPONENTS OF THE NIGERIAN TAR SAND DEPOSITS
- 34. Hydrocarbon Geochemical Characteristics and Depositional Environment of Tertiary Tar Sand from Ondo, SW Nigeria.
- 35. INTEGRATED GEOPHYSICAL INVESTIGATION OF REMOTELY SENSED SUSPECTED FAULT ZONES AROUND IWARAJA-IJEBU IJESA AREA OF OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.
- 36. INTEGRATED GEOPHYSICAL INVESTIGATION OF YEMOO GROVE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE IN ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE, SOUTHWEST NIGERIA
- 37. Secured Key Management Technique to Detect Blackhole Attack in Mobile Adhoc Network
- 38. Neural Network based Intrusion Detection Systems