1.Obajemu, A.S., Ibegwam, A., Ekere, F.C. & Akinade, H.O.J. (2014). A Comparative bibliometric study of two renowned scholarly medical journals in Nigeria: 2001- 2010. Asian Journal of Library and Information Science, 6 (1&2) June:1-10.
3. Obajemu, A.S., Osagie, J.N. Akinade, H.O.J. & Ekere, F.C. (2013). Library software products in Nigeria: a survey of uses and assessment. International Journal Library Information Science, 5(5): 113-125.
4. Akinade, H.O.J. & Aramide, K.A. (2016). Effect of single parenthood factors on the academic performance of undergraduate medical students of the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Reviews, 6(1), February: 57-67.
5. Odunlade, R.O., Akinade, H.O.J. & Ojo, J.O. (2014). Marketing strategy: A tool for library and information services delivery by academic libraries in Southwest Nigeria. Samaru Journal Information Studies, 14(1&2); 32-38.
6. Obajemu, A.S., Akinade, H.O.J. & Osagie, J.N. (2014). Bibliometric/scientometric investigation of African Journal of medicine and medical sciences between 2001-2010. Afr. J Med med Sci, 43; 115-125.
9. Akinade, H.O.J. and Ogunyade, T.O. (2002). Use of Medline Database for Information Searching by Students, Residents and Faculty, College of Medicine of the University of Lagos: Nigerian Libraries, 36 (1); 30-41.
11. Akinwunmi, A.O., Emuoyibofarhe, O.N., Oyetunji, M.O. Oluwasusi, T. and Ajala, O.A. (2009). A Web-Based Electronic-Learning System. An International Journal for the application of Wireless and Mobile computing (IJFAWMC) Vol. 2:115-141 ISSN: 2141-0720.
12. Oladeji, F.A., Uwadia, O.N., Oyetunji, M.O. and Adeyeni M (2009). The Significance of Traffic Admission Control and Scheduling Mechanism in a QoS Internet Router. An International Journal for the application of Wireless and Mobile computing (IJFAWMC) Vol. 2:65-78 ISSN: 2141-0720.
13.Oyetunji M.O. Oladeji F.A and Emuoyinbofarhe O.J.” (2012) “Performance Evaluation of Traffic Meters: Token Bucket Marker and Two Rate Three Color Marker (trTCM) QoS Admission Control” International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 56– No.8, October 2012
14.Oladeji, F.A, Oyetunji, M.O, and Okunoye, O.B (2012). cWRR: A Scheduling Algorithm for Maximizing the Performance of Quality of Service Network Router. International Journal of Computer Application. Vol. 41: 30-34,
15.Oladeji, F.A, Onadokun I. O and Oyetunji, M.O (2013). Evaluating Buffering Schemes for Next-Generation Internet Qos Router. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT). Vol. 2 e-ISSN: 2278-018
16.Emuoyibofarhe, O. N; Oyetunji M.O; Awokola J.A and Oladeji A E (2015). Performance Analysis of Traffic Control Congestion Management in Mobile Wireless communication In South West of Nigeria. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST). Vol 2: ISSN: 3159-0040
17.Oyetunji M.O; Oladosu J.B. and Aleburu, Debora (2015). Comparative Analysis of Deficit Weighted Round Robin and Weighted Round Robin for Quality of Service (QoS) Assurance. An International Journal for the Application of Wireless and Mobile computing (IJFAWMC) Vol. 3 (Special Edition):23-30 ISSN: 2141-0720
18.Idowu, P.A., Oyetunji, M.O., Oladeji, F.A. & Balogun, J.A. (2017): An ICT Infusion Model for Nigerian Transport Sector Computing, Information Systems, Development Informatics & Allied Research Journal. Vol 8 No 1. Pp 103-120.
19.Oladeji, F.A., Akeredolu, F.I., Komolafe, O. & Oyetunji, M.O. (2017): An Enhanced Wireless Network Security Framework for Federal RoadSafety Corps in Nigeria. Computing, Information Systems & Development Informatics Journal. Vol 8 No 1. Pp 161-172
20.Oyetunji, M.O, Oladeji, F.A., Falana, P.A & Idowu, P.A. (2017): Prediction of Road Traffic Accident in Nigeria Using Naive Baye’s Approach. Advances in Multidisciplinary & Scientific Research Journal. Vol. 3. No.1, Pp 23-30.
21.Oladeji, F.A., Ajayi, O. O., Okunoye, O.B., Nwodo, N. ,Oyetunji O.M. & Idowu P.A (2017): A Framework for an Anti-Plagiarism System Across Nigerian Tertiary Institutions. Advances in Multidisciplinary & Scientific Research Journal. Vol. 3. No.1, Pp144.
22. Oyetunji, M.O., Oladeji, F.A., Falana, O.J. & Idowu, P.A. (2017): An ICT Infusion Model for the Nigerian Security Sector. Journal of Digital Innovations & Contemp Res. In Sc., & Eng Vol. 5, No. 1 Pp 101-120. USA.
23. F.A. Oladeji, Idowu, P.A., O. Komolafe & O. Oyetunji (2017). Predictive Model for the Risk of Hyperopia in Nigeria Using Decision Tree Algorithm. Journal of Digital Innovations & Contemp Res. In Sc., Eng & TechVol. 5, No. 2. Pp 79-100.
24. Oyetunji M.O, Oladeji F.A, Falana O.J, Idowu P.A. An Online Poultry Diseases Monitoring System for Nigeria. American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications. Vol. 6, No. 2, 2017, pp. 18-28. doi: 10.11648/j.ajsea.20170602.12.
25. Idowu P.A, Oyetunji M.O, Oladeji F.A, Balogun J.A. Web-Based Surveillance System for Periodontal Disease for Nigeria. Software Engineering. Vol. 5, No. 2, 2017, pp. 26-37. doi: 10.11648/j.se.20170502.11.
38.Akinyomi, O. J., & Olagunju, A. (2013). Effect of firm size on profitability: Evidence from Nigerian manufacturing sector. Prime Journals of Business Administration and Management, 3(9), 1171-1175.
39.Akinyomi, O. J. (2013). Effect of top management support on activity-based costing system implementation in Nigerian manufacturing sector. International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, 1(9), 148-157.
40.Akinyomi, O. J., Enahoro J. A., & Olutoye, A. E. (2013). Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Evidence from Nigerian manufacturing sector. Asian Journal of Management Research, 4(1), 153-162.
42.Akinyomi, O. J. (2014). Influence of competition on activity-based costing system implementation in Nigerian manufacturing sector. International Journal of Information, Business and Management, 6(1), 11-28.
45Akinyomi, O. J. (2014). Effects of product diversity and activity-based costing system implementation in Nigerian manufacturing sector. International Journal of Marketing and Technology,4(2), 46-54.
47. Akinyomi, O. J. (2014). Effect of firm size on activity-based costing system implementation in Nigerian manufacturing sector. International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, 3(1) 82-87.
50. Akinyomi, O. J., Olabisi, J., & Enahoro, J. A. (2014). Tear down analysis technique in small and medium scale enterprises in Lagos industrial metropolis. Journal of Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance, 1(1), 49-59.
57. Akinyomi, O. J., Olabisi, J., & Enahoro, J. A. (2014). Tear down analysis technique in small and medium scale enterprises in Lagos industrial metropolis. Journal of Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance, 1(1), 49-59.
58.Oni B.O., Oloyede I.B., Ifeduba E. (2013) Contemporary Christian Organizations in the Development of Mass Communication in Nigeria: An Exploratory Study, Journal of New Media and Mass Communication, IISTE, New York. Vol. 16, 2013. pp. 9-16
59. Oni, Babatunde Olagoke (2014) Online Communities and Protest Actions. The Social Meaningfulness of the Internet as Tool for Policy Criticism. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Scientific Journal Series. No 3, 2014, pp.72-83
60.Oloyede, I. B., Oni, B. O., Adefemi, V. O. (2015) Religion and Media in a Plural Society. The Nigerian Experience. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Scientific Journal Series. No 3, 2015, pp.65-79.
61.Oni, Babatunde Olagoke (2011) Regimes, Cultures And Reactions To Unsanctioned Public Access To Government Information, A paper presented at the International Conference on Topical Problems of World Journalism, Peoples’ Friendship University, Moscow, Russian Federation, April 14, 2011.
62.Akinyemi, Ibidapo O., Longe, O. Harrison Dele, and Olugbara, O. Oludayo (2016). On the Performance Evaluation of Refinement-Based Heuristics Strategy to Evolve Ayo Game Player. Asian Journal of Information Technology.15(19): 3624 – 3630. Indexed in Scopus
63. Afolabi Ibukun T. , Olufunke Oladipupo, Rowland E. Worlu and Akinyemi I. O (2016) A Systematic Review of Customer Behaviour Prediction Studies. Covenant Journal of Business & Social Sciences (CJBSS). Vol. 7 No. 1 (2016).
64.Ibidapo O. Akinyemi, Oludayo O. Olugbara and Harrison, O. D. Longe (2016). Further Results on the Combinatorial Number Theoretic Aspect of Ayo Game. European Journal of Scientific Research. Vol. 139 No. 1, pp 5 – 20. Indexed in Scopus.
65. Afolabi Ibukun.T., Akinyemi Ibidapo O. and Oluwaranti Jonathan (2016). An Experimental Comparison of Predicting Customer Behaviour in Internet & Mobile Marketing. Asian Journal of Information Technology. 15(1): 31 – 37. Indexed in Scopus.
66.Olawande Daramola, Ibidun Ajala and Ibidapo Akinyemi (2016). An Experimental Comparison of three Machine Learning Techniques for Web Cost Estimation. International Journal of Software Engineering ant its Applications. Vol. 10, No. 2 (2016), pp. 191-206. Indexed in Scopus.
67.Galadima, T.O., Akinyemi I.O. and Asani E.O. (2014). The Impact of Knowledge-Based Trust (KBT) on the Adoption and Acceptability of Cashless Economy in Nigeria. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology.(IJCSIT) Vol 6, No 2, pp 171 – 180.
68. Oyelami, O. M. and Akinyemi, I. O. 2014). The Acceptability and Comparative Study of DTMF and Speech for Banking Transactions in Nigeria. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science 4(9), pp. 1290 – 1300.
69. I. O.Akinyemi, E. O.Asani, and A. A. Adigun (2013). An Investigation of Users’ Acceptance and Satisfaction of E-Banking System as a Panacea towards a Cashless Economy in Nigeria. Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Technology, vol.4 No. 12. Pp.954 – 963.
71. Akinyemi,I. O., Longe H. O. D. Olugbara, O. O. and Oyelami, O. M. (2013). An Empirical Judgment of Computer Simulated Ayo Game for Decision Making. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, volume 4, issue8, pp. 984 – 987.
72.Akinyemi, I. O. and Oyelami, O. M. (2013). Developing a Web-Based Location Navigation System in the Context of Covenant University. International Journal of Computer Applications and Information Technology, vol.3 issue II, pp 10 – 13.
73.Oyelami Olufemi Mose, Uwadia Charles Onuwa, Akinwale Adio Taofeek & Akinyemi Ibidapo Olawole (2013). An Experimental Comparison of Speech and DTMF for VoiceXML-Based Expert Systems. Afr J. of Comp & ICTs. Vol 6, No. 1.pp 87-94
74.Ibidapo, O. Akinyemi, Zaccheous O. Omogbadegun, and Olufemi M. Oyelami. (2010) Towards Designing a Biometric Measure for Enhancing ATM Security in Nigeria E-Banking System. Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences IJECS-IJENS Vol: 10 No: 06, pp 68 – 73.
75.Ibidapo O. Akinyemi, Ezekiel F. Adebiyi and Harrison, O. D. Longe (2009). Critical Analysis of Decision Making Experience with a Machine Learning Approach in Playing Ayo Game. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 56: pp 49 – 54.
77.Moses Oyekunle Oyetunji, Florence Alaba Oladeji, Olorunjube James Falana, Peter Adebayo Idowu. An Online Poultry Diseases Monitoring System for Nigeria. American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications. Vol. 6, No. 2, 2017, pp. 18-28.
78.Olawande Daramola, Ibukun Afolabi, Ibidapo Akinyemi and Olufunke Oladipupo (2013). Using Ontology-based Information Extraction for Subject-based Auto-grading. Proceedings of the 5th International Coference on Knowledge Engineering and Ontology Development. Vilamoura, Portugal, September 19 – 22, 2013.
79.Olugbara, O.O., Adewoye, T.O. and Akinyemi, I.O. (2006) An Investigation of Minimax Search for Evolving Ayo Game Player. Proceedings of the 4th IEEE ICICT Conference, Cairo, Egypt. 10 – 12 December, 2006.
80.Abioro, M.A. Sokefun, E.A. and Attah, A.E. (2017). The Nigerian job outsourcing in retrospect: issues, challenges and way forward. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management. Vol. 5(7): 467-477.
81.Adewoye, J.O. and Abioro, M.A. (2017). Information communication technology (ICT) and employee job security: evidence from selected manufacturing company in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol. 1(1): 1-13.
82. Adewoye, J.O. Abioro, M.A. and Adele, H.A. (2017). Functionality of career advancement and organizational effectiveness: Nigeria deposit money banks perspective. Saudi Journal of Business and Management studies, Vol. 2(3): 297-304.
83. Olaonipekun, W.D. Abioro, M. A. Akanni, L.F. Arulogun, O.O. and Rabiu, R.O. (2015). Impact of strategic management on competitive advantage and organizational performance: Evidence from Nigeria Bottling Company. Journal of Policy and Development Studies, Vol. 9(2): 185-198.
84.Abioro, M. A. (2013). The impact of cash management on the performance of manufacturing Companies in Nigeria: A Study of Cadbury Nigeria Plc. Journal of Uncertain Supply Chain Management, Vol. 1(13): 177-192.
85. Abioro, M.A. (2013). Effect of employee motivation on organizational performance: A Study of MTN Nigeria Telecommunication Limited. Journal of Management Science, Acta de Gerencia Ciencia, Cagena, Vol. 1(3): 17-27.
90.Ayo, C. K. Akinyemi, I. O.,Adebiyi, A. A. and Ekong, U. (2007) The Prospects of E-examination Implementation in Nigeria. The Turkish online Journal of Distance Education. Vol. 8. No. 1. pp 125 – 134.
91.Ehinlafa, O. E. and Adeniyi, J. O. 2013. Comparison of Observed hmF2 and IRI Model with M(3000)F2 Estimation of hmF2 at High Solar Activity for Equatorial station, Indian Journal of Radio & Space Physics 42(2), 82-88. Published by National Institute of Science Communication & Information Resources (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), India.
92. Ehinlafa, O. E.* and Ibitola, G. A. (2012). Digital Rate Conversion with a Non-Rational Ratio for High-Speed Echo-Cancellation Modem, Advances in Applied Science Research 3(5), 3344 – 3349. Published by Pelagia Research Library, CODEN, USA.
93.Ehinlafa, O. E., Ibitola, G. A. and Okunye, O. 2012. Electromagnetic field frequency memory in water as revealed by germination responses of fungal spores, Advances in Applied Science Research 3(5), 2643 – 2647. Published by Pelagia Research Library, CODEN, USA.
94. Ibitola, G. A., Ehinlafa, O. E. and Imafidon, L. O. 2012. Operational Amplifier and its Measurement System for Input Bias-Offset Currents, Advances in Applied Science Research 3(3), 1854 – 1860. Published by Pelagia Research Library, CODEN, USA.
95.Ehinlafa, O. E. and Adeniyi, J. O. 2012. Equatorial M(3000)F2 Estimation of F2-Layer Peak Heights During Low Solar Activity, Advances in Space Research Journal 49, 711 – 715. Published by Elsevier, UK.
96. Ibitola, G. A. and Ehinlafa, O. E. 2011. Digital Algorithms for Suppression of Adjacent Channel Interference in FM-Receivers, Journal of Life and Physical Sciences 4(1), 97 – 106. Published by acta SATECH, School of Science & Technology, Babcock University, Nigeria.
97. Ehinlafa, O. E., Falaiye, O. A. and Adeniyi, J. O. 2010. Comparison of Observed hmF2 and IRI Model with M(3000)F2 Estimation of hmF2 at Low Solar Activity for Equatorial station, Advances in Space Research Journal 46, 89-93. Published by Elsevier, UK.
100. AKINMOSIN, A., OREDEIN O.S, OSINOWO O.O AND IKHANE P. R (2008): Particle Size Distribution and Control on Bitumen Saturation of Some Tar Sand Deposits in Parts of Dahomey Basin. South-western, Nigeria. Global Journal, Pure Applied Science 14(3).
101. Akinwunmi, A.O., Madukwe, H. Y., Akinmosin, A., Akinyemi, S. A., Adebayo, O. F., Aturamu, A. O. and Ojo, A.O. (2014): Provenance, tectonic setting and maturity of the Ishara sandstone, south western, Nigeria: insight from major element geochemistry. International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 6, Issue 12, pp. 11123-11133.
102. IKHANE P.R., OMOSANYA A.A., AKINMOSIN A., and ODUGBESAN A.B. (2012): Electrical resistivity imaging (ERI) of slope deposits and structures in some parts of eastern Dahomey Basin. Vol. 12, Number 8. Pp. 716-726.
103.AKINMOSIN, A, OMOSANYA, K.O, IKHANE, P.R, MUSORO, G.O and GOODLUCK, I. (2012): Characterisation of a bitumen seepage in eastern Dahomey Basin, Southwestern Nigeria. Pelagia Research Library. Vol. 3(4). Pp. 2078-2089.
106.AKINMOSIN, A. and SHOYEMI, A.O. (2010): Technical Feasibility of Direct Application of the Nigerian Tar Sand Deposits as Road Asphalt. Pacific Journal of Science and Technology Volume 11. Number 1, 526-536.
107.AKINMOSIN, A., OSINOWO, O.O. and ADIO, N. A. (2010): Uses of Stable Carbon Isotope in Characterisation of Tar Sand Deposits in South-western Nigeria. Journal of Applied Science in Environmental Sanitation. Vol. 5, Number 4, 317-328.
108.Idowu, P.A., Oyetunji, M.O., AKINMOSIN, A., and GBOLAHAN, O.O. (2010): Environmental Geochemistry of the Nigerian Tar Sand Deposits. Journal of Applied Science in Environmental Sanitation. Vol. 5, Number 4, 329-344.
110.OSINOWO, O.O., AKANJI, A.O., and AKINMOSIN, A. (2011): Integrated Geophysical and Geotechnical Investigation of the Failed Portion of a Road in Basement Complex Terrain, Southwest Nigeria. RMZ- Material and Geo-Environmental Journal. Vol. 58, Number 2, pp. 143-162.
112. AKINMOSIN, A, ADEIGBE, O.C and OYEMAKINDE, O.O, (2011). Scanning Electron Microscope Description of the Afowo Oil Sand Deposits, Southwestern Nigeria. Earth Sciences Research Journal. Vol. 15, Number 1. Pp. 19-26.
113. AKINMOSIN, A, OSINOWO, O.O.,and OSEI, M. (2012): Geophysical and sedimentological studies for reservoir characterization of some tar sand deposits in south-western Nigeria. RMZ- Material and Geoenvironmental Journal. Vol. 59, Number 4, pp. 413- 422.
115. OMOSANYA K, AKINMOSIN A, and BALOGUN, J (2014): A review of stratigraphic surfaces generated from multiple electrical sounding and profiling. RMZ- Material and Geoenvironmental Journal. Vol. 61, Number 1.
118. AKINMOSIN, A, OLADUNJOYE, M.A and ESSIEN, F. (2016): Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity Levels of the Nigerian Tar Sand Deposits, Eastern Dahomey Basin, South-western Nigeria. Nuclear Technology and Radiation Protection, Vol. 31, Number 1pp. 79-88.
119.GARDE, S.C. and OJELABI, E.A. (1998): Evaluation of low field hysteresis loop and magnetic susceptibility of Tertiary basalt from Jos Plateau, Nigeria. Journal of Geological Society of India. Vol.52; 597-601.
120.AYOLABI, E.A.; FOLORUNSO, A.F and ARIYO, S.O. (2008):2-D Resistivity Imaging Survey for water-supply tube wells in a basement complex: a case study of OOU Campus, Ago- Iwoye SW Nigeria. Proceeding of International Symposium on Hydrogeology of Djibouti, December 14-17, 2008. Republic of Djibouti pp 67-71.
121.AYOLABI, E.A.; ADEOTI. L, OSHILAJA, N.A., ADEOSUN, I.O., AND IDOWU, O.I. (2009): Seismic refraction and Resistivity Studies of part of Igbogbo Township, South-West Nigeria. Journal of scientific research and Development. Vol. 11. 42 – 61.
122. E.A. AYOLABI, E.A. ATAKPO, L. ADEOTI, E.C. OTOBOR and T. ARERIN 2009): Groundwater Quality Assessment Using Predrilling Electrical Measurements. Journal of Environmental Hydrology USA. , online Publication Volume 17 Paper 15. 1 – 12.
123.AYOLABI, ELIJAH ADEBOWALE. FOLORUNSO, ADETAYO FEMI. ELEYINMI AYODELE FRANKLIN and ANUYAH ESTHER O.(2009):Applications of 1D and 2D Electrical Resistivity Methods To Map Aquifers In A Complex Geologic Terrain of Foursquare Camp, Ajebo, Southwestern Nigeria. The Pacific Journal of Science and Technology. Vol. 10, No. 2. 657 – 666.
124. Elijah A. AYOLABI; Adetayo F. FOLORUNSO and Moroof O OLORUNTOLA (2010): Constraining Causes Of Structural Failure Using Electrical Resistivty Tomography (Ert): A Case Study Of Lagos, Southwestern, Nigeria. Mineral Wealth 156. 7-18.
125. Ayolabi, Elijah A., Folorunso, Adetayo F. And Obende Phillips W. (2010) Integrated Assessments of Possible Effects of Hydrocarbon and Salt Water Intrusion on the Groundwater of Iganmu Area of Lagos Metropolis, Southwestern Nigeria. Earth Sci. Res. J. Vol. 14, No. 1: 100-110.
126.Gabriel Efomeh Omolaiye, John Sunday Ojo, Michael Ilesanmi Oladapo and Elijah A. Ayolabi (2011) Overpressure Prediction of The Efomeh Field Using Synthetic Data, Onshore Niger Delta, Nigeria. Exploration Geophysics, 2011, 42, 50–57.
127. Folorunso, A. F., Ayolabi E. A., Ariyo, S. O., & Oyebanjo, I. O. (2012). Fault presence under a failing building complex mapped by electrical resistivity tomography. Mineral Wealth, Greece 166/2012, p. 47-55.
128.Elijah A. Ayolabi, Adetayo F. Folorunso & Samuel S. Idem (2013). Application of Electrical Resistivity Tomography in Mapping Subsurface Hydrocarbon Contamination. Earth Science Research, Vol2. No1. P. 93-104.
129. Elijah A. Ayolabi, Ibok J. E. Enoh & Adetayo F. Folorunso (2013). Engineering Site Characterisation Using 2-D and 3-D Electrical Resistivity Tomography. Earth Science Research, Vol2. No1. P. 133-142.
130. Folorunso, A.F., Ayolabi E.A. and Ariyo S.O. (2013). Geological mapping, petrological study and structural analysis of Precambrian basement complex rocks in part of Ago-Iwoye Southwestern Nigeria. Interl Res J Geolo and Mining (IRJGM). 3(1): 19–30.
131. Ojokoh A.O., Fayemi O.E., Ocloo F.C. K and Nwokolo F.I. (2015). Effect of fermentation on proximate composition, physicochemical and microbial characteristics of pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.) and Acha (Digitaria exilis (Kippist) Stapf) flour blends. Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology and Sustainable Development, 7, 1-8.
132. Ojokoh, A.O., Fayemi, O.E., Ocloo, F.C.K. and Alakija, O. (2014). Proximate composition, anti-nutritional contents and physicochemical properties of breadfruit (Treculia africana) and cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) flour blends fermented with Lactobacillus plantarum. African Journal of Microbiology Research, 8, 1352-1359.
133. Iwalokun, B. A., Adelakun, O. M., Magbegbeola, O. A., Afolabi, A. S. and Akinwande, A. I. (2004): Effect of aqueous extracts of Allium Sativum on some parameters of oxidative stress in mice brain. Nig. J. Natural Prod. And Med. 18: 13-18.
134. Bakare, R. I., Magbagbeola, O. A., Akinwande A. I., Okunowo O. W and Green M (2011). Antidiarrhoeal activity of aqueous leaf extract of Momordica Charantia in rats Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy. Vol. 3(1). Pp. 1-7.
135. Bakare, R. I., Magbagbeola, O. A., Akinwande A. I., and Okunowo O. W (2010). Nutritional and Chemical evaluation of Momordica Charantia. Journal of Medical Plants research. Vol. 4 (21) pp. 2189 – 2193.
136. Amah, G.H., Ehichioya, E.D., Ayodele, O.O., Adetona, M.O., Ananaba E.D. & Fakunle, V.O. (2016). Bioavailability of Selected Dietary Elements in a locally formulated complementary food. Journal of Applied chemistry, 9(11), 12-17.
137. Olawunmi R. Rabiu, Ayokulehin M. Kosoko, Catherine O. Falade, Olusegun G. Ademowo. (2013). Evaluation of the Performances of Two Rapid Diagnostic Tests (Cyscope®mini and Paracheck-Pf®) in the Diagnosis of Malaria among Febrile Children in Southwest Nigeria. Med Princ Pract.; 22(3):255-259.
139. Adeiga, A.; Omilabu, S. A.; Audu, R. A.; Sanni, F.; Lakehinde, G. P.; Balogun, O.; Olagbaju, O.; (2005): Tetanus Toxoid Immunization coverage among mothers of children less than one year of age in difficult to reach area of Lagos metropolis. African Journal of Clinical and Experimental Microbiology 6(3) 233-237.
140.Paul J. Feldblum, Adesina Adeiga, Rasheed Bakare,Silver Wevill, Anja Lendvay, Fatimah Obadaki, M. Onikepo Olayemi, Lily Wang, Kavita Nanda, Wes Rountree.(2008). SAVVY Vaginal Gel (C31G) for Prevention of HIV Infection: A Randomized Controlled Trial in Nigeria. PLoS ONE 3(1)
141.Enwuru.C.A; Ogunledun.N; Idika.N; Enwuru.N.V; Ogbonna.F; Aniedobe.M. Adeiga.A.A (2008)Fluconazole resistant opportunistic oropharyngeal candida and non-candida yeast-like isolates from HIV infected patients attending ARV clinics in Lagos, Nigeria. African Health Sciences 8(3):142-148.
142.Paul.F.Feldblum; Chen-chin.Lie; Mark.A.Weaver; Lui van Danme; Vera Halpern; Adesina Adeiga ;Rashidi Bakare; Jill Schwartz, Marissa Becker and Suniti Solomon (2010). Baseline factors associated with HIV and STI in four microbicide trials. Sexually Transmitted Diseases 37(10) 594-601.
143.Niemogha.Mary.T; Smith Stella.I; Goodluck Helen.A; Gbajabi-amila Titi; Fesobi.Toun; Umurhuru Amos; Oduyebo Oyinlola.O; Adeiga Adesina.A; Solayide. A. Adesida; Adagbada Ajoke.O; Bamidele Tajudeen and Musa Adesola.Z (2010) Chlamydia and Vaginitis in Sexually Active Females: Classical Identification Methods for Effective Control. Sierra Leone Journal of Biomedical Research vol.2 (2):142-145.
144. Akinyemi K.O, Oyefolu A.O, Opere B.O, Otunba-Payne V.A, Oworu A.O (1998) Escherichia coli in patients with acute gastroenteritis in Lagos, Nigeria. East African Medical Journal 75: (9) 512 – 515.
145Adeneye AK, Adeneye AA, Mafe MA, Adeiga AA. (2013) Pattern of Condom use and perceived risk of HIV infection among female sex workers in selected brothels in Ogun State. Nigeria. International Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology (In Press).
146.Smith S.I., Oyedeji K.S., Opere B.O., Iwalokun B.A., Omonigbehin E.A., (2003) The effect of some Nigerian local herbs on Helicobacter pylori. African Journal of Clinical & Experimental Microbiology 4, (2) 29-35.
147. Adesemoye A. O., Opere B. O. and Makinde S. C. O. (2006) Microbial content of abattoir wastewater and its contaminated soil in Lagos, Nigeria. African Journal of Biotechnology 5 (20):1963 – 1968.
148. Smith S.I., Opere B. O., Goodluck H.T., Akindolire O.T., Folaranmi A., and Odekeye O.M. (2009) Antibiotic susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus species isolated from telephone receivers. Singapore Medical Journal 50 (2): 208 – 211.
149.Smith, S.I., Bamidele, M., Goodluck, H. A., Fowora, M. A. Omonigbehin, E.A. Opere, B. O. Aboaba, O. O. (2009) Antimicrobial susceptibility of Salmonella isolated from food handlers and cattle in Lagos, Nigeria. International Journal of Health Research 2 (2): 197 – 201.
151.Smith, S. I., Fowora M.A., Goodluck H.A., Nwaokorie F.O., Aboaba O.O., Opere B.O. (2011) Molecular typing of Salmonella spp isolated from food handlers and animals in Nigeria. Int. J Mol Epidemiol Genet. 2(1): 73–77.
152. Smith S., Opere B., Fowora M, Aderohunmu A, Ibrahim R., Omonigbehin E., Bamidele M. and Adeneye A. (2012) Molecular characterization of Salmonella spp directly from Snack and Food Commonly Sold in Lagos, Nigeria. The Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health 43(3): 718-723.
153.Grillo J.A., Opere, B. O., Adeniyi, B. A., (2013) Microbial Occurrence and Distribution at Different Rhizosphere Depths of Musa sapientum var parasidiaca and Senna occidentalis British Microbiology Research Journal 3(1):73 – 83.
154. Opere, B.O., Anwoju, O., Omonigbehin, E.O., Ezeh, R.A., Smith, S.I. (2013) Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli isolated from rectal swab of cattle in Oko-Oba abbatoir Agege, Lagos. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology 3(3): 85 – 90.
155. Opere, B.O., Fashola, M.O., Adesida, S., Smith, S.I. and Adebiyi, O.A. (2013) Prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility of Staphylococcus aureus in clinical specimens. Advances in Life Science and Technology 10: 1 – 5.
158. Moses Abiala, John Olayiwola, Oluwatoyin Babatunde, Olapeju Aiyelaagbe and Sunday Akinyemi (2016). Evaluation of therapeutic potentials of plant extracts against poultry bacteria threatening public health. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 16:1- 8.
160.Akanmu, A. O, Odebode, A. C, Abiala, M. A, Aiyelaagbe, O. O, Olaoluwa, O. O. 2014. Inhibition of Fusarium Pathogens in Millet by Extracts of Jatropha Curcas and Mangifera Indica. International Journal of Plant Biology and Research. 2 (1): 1007.
161.Akanmu, A. O, Olawuyi, O. J, Abiala, M. A, Yaya, O. S, Odebode, A. C. 2013. Interactive effects of some botanicals and Fusarium spp. on the growth of millet seedlings. Research in Plant Biology, 4 (1): 01-11.
162.Abiala, M. A., A. O. Akanmu, O. E. Onanuga and A. C. Odebode. 2013. Azadirachta indica Inhibited Phytopathogenic Fungi of Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor. L. Moench). Advances in Biological Research, 7 (6): 241-247.
163. Abiala, M. A., Odebode, A. C., Adeoye, G. O., Hsu, S and Blackwood, C. B. 2013. Soil Chemical Dynamics in Maize Field of Southwestern Nigeria. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, 13 (2): 234-243, 2013).
164.Abiala, M. A, Popoola, O. O, Olawuyi, O. J, Oyelude, J. O, Akanmu, A. O, Killani, A. S, Osonubi, O and Odebode, A. C. 2013. Harnessing the Potentials of Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal (VAM) Fungi to Plant Growth – A Review. International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences and Technology, 14 (2): 61-79.
166.Abiala M. A, Ogunjobi A. A, Odebode, A. C, Ayodele M. A. 2011. Evaluation of plant extracts as an antagonist to Mycosphaerella fijiensis Morelet. Archives of phytopathology and Plant protection, 44 (17): 1711–1718.
167.Abiala M. A, Ogunjobi A. A, Odebode, A. C, Ayodele M. A. 2010. Microbial control of Mycosphaerella fijiensis Morelet a notable pathogen of Bananas and Plantains. Nature and Science, 8 (10): 299-305.
169. Abiala M. A, Ogunjobi A. A, Odebode, A. C, Fagade O. E, Ayodele M. A. 2010. Biocontrol of mycelial growth of Mycosphaerella fijiensis Morelet with different antagonistic agents as biopesticides. International Journal of Biological Sciences, 2 (8): 101-10.
171. Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2011), ‘Linguicism, Bilingualism and Language Attitudes of Nigerians: The Experience of a University Staff School”, (with Shodipe, Mojisola), Journal of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies, IV,1, pp. 121-134, Department of Foreign Languages, Military Technical Institute, Bucharest, Romania.
172.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2011), ‘Variation and Language Engineering in Yoruba-English Code-Switching’ (with Shodipe, Mojisola), Nordic Journal of English Studies, 10, 1, pp.103-134, University of Gottenburg, Sweden
173. Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo and Shodipe, Mojisola (2011), ‘Yoruba-English Bilingualism in Central Lagos, Nigeria’, Journal of African Cultural Studies, 23, 2, pp.121-132, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. United Kingdom.
175.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2010), ‘A Cross-Generational Study of Code-Switching and Language Attrition in Central Lagos, Nigeria’ (with Shodipe, Mojisola), Journal of Research in National Development, 8, 2b, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, pp.279-296.
176.Dose‐, time‐and lipophilicity‐dependent silver(I)–N‐heterocyclic carbene complexes: Synthesis, characterization and interaction with plasmid and Aedes albopictus DNA Received: 17 August 2016 Revised: 30 August 2016 Accepted: 11 September 2016 Patrick O. Asekunowo1 | Rosenani A. Haque1 | Mohd.R. Razali1 | Silas W. Avicor2 | Mustafa F.F. Wajidi2
177.A Practical Demonstration of the Cumulative Effect of Noise in Submarine Systems. Ukagwu K.J.1 , Edet B.E J,2Azi S.O.3and Andikara J.N4 . 1Department of Physics, University of Benin Benin City Nigeria. Corresponding Author: firstname.lastname@example.org +2348064900889
179.Electromagnetic field frequency memory in water as revealed by germination responses of fungal spores Advances in Applied Science Research, 2012, 3 (5):2643-2647 O. E. Ehinlafaa*, G. A. Ibitolab and O. Okunyec
184.NHC–Silver(I) Complexes as Chemical Nucleases; Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Antibacterial Studies Rosenani A. Haque,1 Patrick O. Asekunowo,1 Mohd. R. Razali,1 and Faisal Mohamad2 1The School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800, USM, Penang, Malaysia 2The School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800, USM, Penang, Malaysia Received 27 January 2014; revised 27 March 2014
185. Tropical Cellulolytic Bacteria Isolated from Hindgut of A. evuncifer: Potential Candidates for Bioconversion of Inorganic Chemistry Communications 47 (2014) 56–59 Rosenani A. Haque a, ⁎, Patrick O. Asekunowo a , Srinivasa Budagumpi b…
186.Tropical Cellulolytic Bacteria Isolated from Hindgut of A. evuncifer: Potential Candidates for Bioconversion of Rosenani A. Haque a, ⁎, Patrick O. Asekunowo a , Srinivasa Budagumpi b Rosenani A. Haque a, ⁎, Patrick O. Asekunowo a , Srinivasa Budagumpi b…
187. Investigation of the Effect of Stage Cascade on Amplifier Circuits in a Common Emitter Configuration Using Bypass and Non-bypass Capacitors Ushie P.O 1 , Ukhurebor K.E2, 3,*, Ukagwu K.J 3 and Acheme D.I 4
188. Comparison of observed hmF2 and IRI 2007 model with M(3000)F2 estimation of hmF2 at low solar activity for an equatorial station O.E. Ehinlafa a,*, O.A. Falaiye b , J.O. Adeniyi b a Department of Pure & Applied Physics, Caleb University, Lagos, Nigeria bPhysics Department, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria Received 23 February 2009; received in revised form 15 February 2010; accepted 17 February 2010
189. Equatorial M(3000)F2 estimation of F2-layer models peak heights during low solar activity O.E. Ehinlafa , J.O. Adeniyi Physics Department, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria Received 21 February 2011; received in revised form 22 November 2011; accepted 24 November 2011 Available online 1 December 2011
190.Synthesis and crystal structures of sterically tuned ether functionalized NHC–silver(I) complexes: antibacterial and nucleic acid interaction studies Rosenani A. Haquea , Patrick O. Asekunowoa & Mohd. R. Razalia a The School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia Accepted author version posted online: 05 Jun 2014.Published online: 02 Jul 2014.
191.Counterion-induced modulation in biochemical properties of nitrile functionalized silver(I)-N-heterocyclic carbene complexes Patrick O. Asekunowoa & Rosenani A. Haquea a The School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia Accepted author version posted online: 29 Sep 2014.Published online: 20 Oct 2014.
192. Measurement of Electromagnetic Fields from High Voltage Transmission Power Lines in Evbotubu Area of Edo State, Nigeria 1*Ukhurebor Kingsley E, 2Ushie Patrick O, 3Ukagwu Kelechi J, 4Acheme David I 1*Department of Physics, Edo University, Iyamho, Edo State, Nigeria email@example.com; 2348035383194
193.Saccharification of delignified sawdust from 20 different trees in the Lagos area of Nigeria N. A. Ndukwe1 ,Vol. 11(100), pp. 16625-16629, 13 December, 2012 W. O. Okiei1 , B. I. Alo1 , J. P. H. van Wyk2 *, T. M. Mamabolo2 and C. C. Igwe
195. Glucose Formation During Biodegradation of Kraft-pretreated Sawdust from the Lagos Area, Nigeria International Journal of Environment and Bioenergy, 2013, 5(3): 156-163 N. A. Ndukwe1 , W. O. Okiei1 , B. I. Alo1 , J. P. H. Van Wyk2, * , T. M. Mamabolo2 and C. C. Igwe3
196. Enzymatic bioconversion of kraft pulped and oxidative delignified sawdust from the Lagos Lagoon, Nigeria into fermentable sugars Vol. 8(13), pp. 493-500, 4 April, 2013 N. A. Ndukwe1 , W. O. Okiei1 , B. I. Alo1 , J. P. H. van Wyk2 *, T. M. Mamabolo2 and C. C. Igwe3
197. Synthesis, structure, anticancer, and antioxidant activity of paraxylyl linked bis-benzimidazolium salts and respective dinuclear Ag(I) N-heterocyclic carbene complexes (Part-II) Rosenani A. Haque • Muhammad Adnan Iqbal • Patrick Asekunowo • A. M. S. Abdul Majid • Mohamed B. Khadeer Ahamed • Muhammad Ihtisham Umar • Sawsan S. Al-Rawi • Fouad Saleih R. Al-Suede Received: 1 November 2012 / Accepted: 28 December 2012
198. Sterically modulated silver(I) complexes of N-benzyl-substituted N-heterocyclic carbenes: synthesis, crystal structures and bioactivity Patrick O. Asekunowo • Rosenani A. Haque • Mohd R. Razali Received: 14 September 2014 / Accepted: 13 October 2014
199. Dinuclear silver(I)-N-heterocyclic carbene complexes of N-allyl substituted (benz)imidazol-2-ylidenes with pyridine spacers: synthesis, crystal structures, nuclease and antibacterial studies Rosenani A. Haque • Patrick O. Asekunowo •Mohd. R. Razali Received: 6 November 2013 / Accepted: 20 January 2014 / Published online: 5 February 2014
206.Effect of CEO Pay on Bank Performance in Nigeria British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade 9(2): 1-12, 2015, Article no.BJEMT.18824 ISSN: 2278-098X Olaniyi Clement Olalekan1* and Obembe Olufemi Bodunde1
207.A measuring productivity for optimal performanceInternational Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management United Kingdom Vol. II, Issue 9, Sep 2014 Licensed under Creative Common Page 1 http://ijecm.co.uk/ ISSN 2348 0386
210.PRODUCTION FUNCTION PARADIGM SHIFT AND HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY Mojeed Muhammed, Ologundudu Redeemer’s University Journal of Management and Social Sciences Vol. 2 No. 2, 2014.
211.Impact of Moral Hazard and Financial Renegotiation on the Roles and Responsibilities of Government in Public Private Partnership in Nigeria. By TALEATU TAOFIKI AKINWUMI January/March, 2016; Vol. 49(1); pp39-45
213. The Epileptic Nature of Electricity Supply and its Consequences on Industrial and Economic Performance in Nigeria By Ologundudu, Mojeed Muhammed Volume 14 Issue 4 Version 1.0 Year 2014 Type: Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Research Journal Publisher: Global Journals Inc. (USA) Online ISSN: 2249-4596 & Print ISSN: 0975-5861
214. The generating Economy: The reality of Electricity Supply in Nigeria Industrial and Economic performance Nigeria Management Review (NMR): Center for Management Development (CMD), Vol.5 Issue 6, Feb. 2016 OLOGUNDUDU, Mojeed Muhammed
216.N. A. Ndukwe, F. O. Jenmi, W. O. Okiei and B. I. Alo (2009). Comparative Study of Percentage Yield of Pulp from various Nigerian Wood Species using the Kraft Process. African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 3 (1), 21- 25.
217.N.A.Ndukwe, W.O.Okiei, F.O.Jenmi and B.I.Alo (2012).The Correlates of the Yield of Chemical Pulp, the Lignin Content and the Extractive Materials of Tropical Hardwoods.African Journal of Agricultural Research , 7 (40), 5518-5524,
218.N. A. Ndukwe, W. O. Okiei, B. I. Alo, J.P.H Van Wyk, T. M. Momabolo and C.C.Igwe (2012). Saccharification of Delignified Sawdust from Twenty Different Trees in the Lagos Area of Nigeria. Afriacan Journal of Biotechnology, 11(100), 16625-16629.
219.N. A. Ndukwe, W. O. Okiei, B. I. Alo, J.P.H Van Wyk, T. M. Momabolo and C.C.Igwe (2013). Glucose Formation during Biodegradation of Kraft-Pretreated Sawdust from the Lagos Area, Nigeria.International Journal of Environmental and Bioenergy, 5(3), 156-163.
220. N. A. Ndukwe, W. O. Okiei, B. I. Alo, J.P.H Van Wyk, T. M. Momabolo and C.C.Igwe (2013). Enymatic Bioconversion of Kraft Pulped and Oxidative Delignified Sawdust from the Lagos Lagoon, Nigeria into Fermentable Sugars.Scientific Research and Essays, 8(13), 493-500.
221.Okpuzor,J; Amund.O; Adeiga.A; Idika.N; Ahmed.O (2010) Physico-Chemical properties of municipal refuse in Lagos Metropolis and cellulolytic activities of resident microorganisms associated with organic matter degradation. Inter. J. Bio. Chem. Sci.Vol4(1)71-73
222. Abiala M. A, Ogunjobi A. A, Odebode, A. C, Fagade O. E, Ayodele M. A. 2010. Biocontrol of mycelial growth of Mycosphaerella fijiensis Morelet with different antagonistic agents as biopesticides. International Journal of Biological Sciences, 2 (8): 101-10.
224. Adebami Gboyega and Adebayo-Tayo Bukola C. (2013). Comparative Effect of Medium Composition on Bioflocculant Production by Microorganisms Isolated from Wastewater. Report and Opinion. 5(2): 46-53.
225.Adebami Gboyega E., Adebayo-Tayo Bukola C. and Akinyugha Akinyemi A. (2017). Effect of Optimization of Cultural Parameters on Exobiopolymer Production by Microbial Isolates and their Application in Wastewater Treatment. Microbiology Research Journal International. 21(6): 1-15.
226.Adebayo-Tayo Bukola C. and Adebami Gboyega E. (2017). Characterization of Bioflocculants produced by Alcaligenes aquatilis AP4 isolated from Palm-Oil Mill Effluent. Journal of Applied Life Sciences International. 14(2): 1-12. DOI: 10.9734/JALSI/2017/36453.
232. Smith SI, Aboaba OO, Odeigha P, Shodipo K, Adeyeye JA, Ibrahim A, Adebiyi T, Onibokun H and Odunukwe NN. (2003). Plasmid profile of Escherichia coli 0157:H7 from apparently healthy animals. Afr. J. Biotech. 2: 322- 324.
235. Vincent N. Chigor, Veronica J. Umoh, Stella I. Smith, Etinosa O. Igbinosa and Anthony Okoh (2010). Multidrug resistance and plasmid patterns of Escherichia coli 0157:H7 and other E. coli isolated from diarrhoeal stools and surface waters from some selected sources in Zaria, Nigeria. International Journal of Environmental Research in Public Health (IJERPH) 7: 3831 – 3841
236.Omonigbehin EA, Deji-Agboola MA, Smith SI, Ezeh BR, Bamidele M, Oluwadun A (2011). Piper guineense: a possible alternative treatment for multidrug resistant EHEC 0157:H7. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology.
237. Opere BO, Omonigbehin EA, Ezeh AR, Mbacha MI, Fowora MA, Smith SI, Anwoju FO (2013). Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli isolated from rectal swab of cattle in Oko Oba Abbatoir, Agege, Lagos. Int. J. Appl. Sc and Tech. 3: 85 – 90.
238.Stella Smith, Franck Cantet, Fabrice Angelini, Marais Armelle, Mégraud Francis, Bayerdöffer Ekkhehard and Miehlke Stephan (2002). Discriminatory Power of RAPD, PCR- RFLP and Southern Blot Analyses of ureCD or ureA Gene Probes on Helicobacter pylori isolates. Z. Naturforsch. 57 (5-6): 516 – 521.
239.Stella I. Smith, Christian Kirsch, Kola S. Oyedeji, Anthony O. Arigbabu, Akitoye O. Coker, Ekkehard Bayerdoffer and Stephan Miehlke (2002). Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori vacA, cagA and iceA genotypes in Nigerian patients with duodenal ulcer disease. J. Med. Microbiol. 51: 851 –854.
242.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2010), ‘A Cross-Generational Study of Code-Switching and Language Attrition in Central Lagos, Nigeria’ (with Shodipe, Mojisola), Journal of Research in National Development, 8, 2b, Federal University of Technology, Owerri,
243. Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo and Collins Igwegbe (2014), ‘Bilingual Creativity in Chimamanda Adichie’s Purple Hibiscus’, Lagos Notes and Records: A Journal of the Faculty of Arts, University of Lagos, Vol. 20, No. 2. Pp.1-16.
244. Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2010), ‘Cooperative Principles in a Nigerian Christian Sermon’ (with Mekiliuwa, O. Olajumoke.), Lagos Notes and Records: A Journal of the Faculty of Arts, University of Lagos, 16, pp.110-125.
245Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2010), ‘Discourse Features and Patterns in Sermonic Texts: An Analysis of a Nigerian Pentecostal Christian Sermon’ (with Mekiliuwa, O. Olajumoke), ARC: The Journal of the Faculty of Religious Studies, McGill University, Canada, 38, pp.63-94.
247. Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2011), ‘Face-Threatening Acts and Politeness Strategies in Nigerian Christian Sermons’ (with Mekiliuwa, O. Olajumoke.), Journal of Language and Literary Studies, 1, 1, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria.
248.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2010), ‘Figures of Rhetoric in the Language of Nigerian Christian Sermons’ (with Mekiliuwa, O. Olajumoke), Lwanti: A Journal of Contemporary Research, 7, 4, University of Swaziland, Southern Africa, pp.71-81.
249.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2011), ‘Linguicism, Bilingualism and Language Attitudes of Nigerians: The Experience of a University Staff School”, (with Shodipe, Mojisola), Journal of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies, IV,1, pp. 121-134, Department of Foreign Languages, Military Technical Institute, Bucharest, Romania.
250. Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2008), Nigerian English in Print Media Advertisements: Fact or Fiction? Journal of Language and Literary Studies (LARES), 16, 1&2, University of Lagos, Nigeria, pp.133-146.
251.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo and Anana, Mariam (2017), ‘Relationship between English Discourse Patterns and Students Performance: An Explorative Study of Selective Vocational Centres in Lagos State’, Mountain Top University Journal of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences, vol.1, No. 1. Pp. 16-31.
253.Adedun, Emmanuel Adedayo (2010), ‘The Pragmatics of Christian Radio Advertisements in Lagos, Nigeria’, The Journal of International Social Research, 3, 14, Fall, University of Ordu, Turkey.pp.9-22
254. Stella I. Smith, Moses Bamidele, Muinah Fowora, Helen T.Goodluck, Emmanuel A. Omonigbehin, Kehinde A. Akinsinde, Toun Fesobi, Rob Pastoor, Theresia H. Abdoel, Henk L. Smits (2011). Application of a point-of-care test for the serodiagnosis of typhoid fever in Nigeria and the need for improved diagnostics. Journal of Infection in Developing Countries 5 (7): 520 – 526
255.Stella Smith, Bolanle Opere, Muinah Fowora, Abdulrahman Aderohunmu, Rita Ibrahim, Emmanuel Omonigbehin, Moses Bamidele and Adeniyi Adeneye (2012). Molecular characterization of Salmonella spp directly from snack and food commonly sold in Lagos, Nigeria. South East Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health, 43(3):718-23.
256. Onyenwe NE, Adeleke OE, Smith SI, Fowora MA, Mbata TI (2012). Detection of mutations in gyrA gene that codes for point mutation in fluoroquinolone resistant Salmonella enterica serotypes isolated from a hospital in south east Nigeria. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences 2: 517 – 521.
257. Ajoke Olutola Adagbada, Akitoye Olusegun Coker, Stella Ifeanyi Smith and Solayide Abosede Adesida (2014). The prevalence and plasmid profile of non-typhoidal salmonellosis in children less than five years in Lagos metropolis, Nigeria. Pan African Medical Journal, 19:359.
258.Stella Ifeanyi Smith, Muinah Adenike Fowora, Adedamilola Atiba, Joseph AnejoOkopi,Tina Fingesi, Mary Ehi Adamu, Emmanuel Adedayo Omonigbehin, Margaret Iteun Ugo-Ijeh,Moses Bamidele and Peter Odeigah (2015). Molecular detection of some virulence genes of Salmonella spp isolated from food samples in Lagos, Nigeria. Animal and Veterinary Sciences, 3(1): 22 – 27.
259. Muibat O. Fashola, Akintoye O. Coker, Stella I. Smith, Francisca O. Nwaokorie, Muinah A. Fowora and Kabiru O. Akinyemi (2015). Molecular Typing of Salmonella Species Isolated from Stool Samples. J. Life Sci 7 (1-2): 1-5.
260.Iwalokun BA, Gbenle GO, Smith SI, Ogunledun A, Akinsinde KA and Omonigbehin EA. (2001). Epidemiology of shigellosis in Lagos, Nigeria: Trends in antimicrobial resistance. J. Health, Population and Nutrition 19 (3): 183 – 190.
261.Iwalokun BA, Gbenle GO, Adewole TA, Smith SI, Ogunledun A, Akinsinde KA and Omonigbehin EA. (2002). Antibiotic resistance patterns and plasmidic speciation of Shigella isolates from Lagos, Nigeria. Nig. J. Biochem. Mol. Biol. 17.
262.Taiwo SS, Bamidele M, Omonigbehin EA, Akinsinde KA, Smith SI, Onile BA and Olowe AO (2005). Molecular epidemiology of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Ilorin, Nigeria. W. Afr. J. Med. 24: 100 -6.
263. Solayide A. Adesida, Olusegun A. Abioye, Babajide S. Bamiro, Bartholomew I. C. Brai, Stella I. Smith, Kehinde O. Amisu, Deborah U. Ehichioya, Folasade T. Ogunshola and Akitoye O. Coker (2007). Associated risk factors and Pulsed-field Gel Electrophoresis of nasal isolates of Staphylococcus aureus from Medical Students in a Tertiary Hospital in Lagos, Nigeria. Braz. J. Infect. Dis. 11: 63 – 9.
264.Smith S.I, Opere B, Goodluck H.T, Akindolire O.T, Folaranmi A, Odekeye O.M and Omonigbehin E.A (2009). Antibiotic susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus species isolated from telephone receivers. Singapore Medical Journal 50: 208 – 211.
265.Akano S.O, Daini O.A, Ojo M.O, Smith S.I, Akinsinde K.A (2009). Comparative analysis of antibiotic resistance and R-plasmids of Staphylococcus aureus isolates from human and dog samples. Afr. J. Clin. Experiment. Microbiol. 10: 136 – 143.
266.Adesola O.Olalekan, Samuel S.Taiwo, Stella I.Smith, Adebayo O.Shittu, Deboye O.Kolawole, Frieder Schamburg (2014). Persistent Staphylococcus aureus nasal colonization in ambulatory HIV infected patients in Nigeria: Risk factors and molecular features. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2014 Dec 24. pii: S1684-1182(14)00253-9.
268. 15. Otuonye NM, Odunukwe NN, Idigbe EO, Imosemi OD, Smith SI, Chigbo RC, Bamidele M, Oparaugo CT, Mafe AG, Musa AZ (2004). Aetiological agents of vaginitis in Nigerian Women. Br. J. Biomed. Sc. 61 (4): 175 -8.
269. Adeleye A, Enyinnia V, Nwanze R, Smith Stella and Omonigbehin E. (2008). Antimicrobial susceptibility of potentially pathogenic halophilic Vibrio species isolated from sea foods in Lagos, Nigeria. Afr. J. Biotech. 7(20): 3791 – 3794.
270. David Oladele,Kolawole S. Oyedeji ,Mary-Theresa Niemogha, Francisca Nwaokorie, Moses Bamidele, Adesola Z. Musa, Adeniyi K. Adeneye, Tajudeen A. Bamidele, Michael Ochoga, Kehinde A. Akinsinde, Bartholomew I. Brai, Emmanuel A. Omonigbehin, Toun W. Fesobi, Stella I. Smith, Innocent A. Ujah (2012). Assessment of Emergency Response among Health Workers Involved in the 2010 Cholera Outbreak in Northern Nigeria. Journal of Infection and Public Health Oct;5(5):346-53.
271. Kolawole S. Oyedeji, Mary-Theresa Niemogha, Francisca O. Nwaokorie, Tajudeen A. Bamidele, Michael Ochoga, Kehinde A. Akinsinde, Bartholomew I. Brai, David Oladele, Emmanuel A. Omonigbehin, Moses Bamidele, Toun W. Fesobi, Adesola Z. Musa, Adeniyi K. Adeneye, Stella I. Smith, Innocent A. Ujah (2013). Molecular characterization of the circulating strains of Vibrio cholerae during 2010 Cholera outbreak in Nigeria. Journal of Health Population and Nutrition 31: 178 -184.
272.Akinsinde K. A., Iwalokun B. A., Oluwadun A., Smith S. I., Fowora M., Nwaokorie F. O., Bamidele T. A., Olukoya D. K. and Ujah I. A. O. (2014). Distribution of phage types of Vibrio cholerae 01 biotype El Tor in Nigeria (2007-2013): Implication in cholera mortality. Int J Med. Med. Sci. 6 (12): 245 – 250.
273.Innocent AO Ujah, Francisca Nwaokorie, Adeniyi Adeneye, David Oladele, Tajudeen Bamidele, Sola Musa, Kehinde Akinside, Jerry Iwuora, Stella Smith (2015). A review of perception and myth on causes of cholera infection in endemic areas of Nigeria. AJMR 9 (9): 557 – 564.
274.Smith Stella, Nwaokorie Francisca, Awoderu Oluwatoyin, Bamidele Tajudeen, Akinsinde Kehinde, Ochoga Michael, Oladele David, Bamidele Moses, Fesobi Toun, Afocha Eberechukwu, Amoo Samuel, Ajayi Morakinyo, Atat Prince, Ogbonna Francisca, Nduaga Samuel, Idika Nneoma, Oparaugo Chinedu, Musa Adesola, Adeneye Adeniyi, Ijeh Margaret, Ujah Innocent (2015). ERIC-PCR Analysis of the Clinical and Environmental strains of V. cholerae during 2013 Epidemic in Nigeria. International Journal of Advances in Health Sciences 2 (6): 670 – 680.
275.Agbogu V.N, Umoh V.J, Okuofu C.A, Smith S.I, Ameh J.B (2006). Study of the bacteriological and physicochemical indicators of pollution of surface waters in Zaria, Nigeria. Afr. J. Biotech. 5: 732 – 7.
276.Olufunsho Awodele, Alade Akintonwa, Sunday O.O, Chimezie Anyakora, Gbenga O. Afolayan, Anthony T. Olofinnade, Stella I.S, Emmanuel A.O and Herbert A.B. Coker (2010). Mutagenic Screening of Crude Oil Fractions Using Modified Ames Test and Allium cepa (Linn) Assay. American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology 5 (1): 1-8.
277.Ezeh A.R, Aboaba O.O, Smith S.I, Fesobi W.A, Omonigbehin E.A, and Bamidele Moses (2013). Isolation and PCR detection of Cronobacter sakazakii from powdered infant formulae retailed in Nigeria. Am. J. Food. Nutr, 2013, 3(4): 182-187.
278.Enurah L.U, Aboaba O.O, Nwachukwu S.C.U, S.S.I, Fowora Adenike, Nwosuh C.I (2014). Detection of plasmids in Listeria monocytogenes isolated from fresh raw milk in Nigeria. Animal and Veterinary Sciences 2: 169 – 174.