Center for Continuing Education (CCE)
The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) handles two programmes : Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) and Undergraduates part-time programmes.
MISSION OF THE CENTER
- To enhance direct entry admissions into various university courses by engaging in rigorous teaching to enhance the success of students in JUPEB examinations.
- To provide opportunities for people who couldn't secure admission into regular undergraduate degree programmes.
To enhance capacity building for public and private sectors through effective training and career development of individuals..
To provide an opportunity for people to further their education to degree level and beyond.
The following undergraduate part-time degree programmes exist under the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE)
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.A English
- B.Sc Finance
- B.Sc Industrial relations and personnel management
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.A Religious Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Five (5) credits in two sittings including English Languages and Mathematics.
The duration of the programme is 6 years
The fees for the part-time programmes include the following
Application fees - N10,000
Acceptance fee - N30,000
Tuition fee - N220,000
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates shall apply through the University portal with relevant documents attached. Follow these steps to complete your application
- Step 1: Create an MTU application Account
- Step 2: Create and enter your details
- Step 3: Complete your application
- Step 4: Submit your application with a N10,000 application fee
- Step 5: Submit your required documents
- Please Note: You are to apply through the JAMB portal.
- Kindly visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via JAMB: e-Facility
REQUIREMENTS FOR JUPEB
- O’ level result
- Visit MTU Website www.mtu.edu.ng
- Purchase MTU Foundation Application Form for N50,000 naira only
- Visit the JAMB portal for application via JAMB: e-Facility
Please note you can purchase MTU Foundation Application Form via the University Website: www.mtu.edu.ng
For further inquiries, call or send mails to:
08038592577 (Whatsapp), 08023303909, 08037197590
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org